SC - Scribes Point at Gulf Wars

MGreene@mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Thu Mar 29 08:06:52 PST 2001

I would suggest that one way we can make sure that Scribes Point continues
next year, is to tell the Autocrat and the Volunter Coordinator.  Their
addresses and/or E-mails are listed on either the website or in the
handbooks.     If we send them messages of thanks, then perhaps we can
ensure in their minds the need for such a room.

Last year there was no  Scribes Point, and Isabel the Mad said that when
she was unable to run it last year, it just did not happen... no one else
took up the challenge to host it, I guess.  Perhaps next year, if the
Autocrats can assure us dry lighted room, Ansteorra could host the Scribes
point (provide snacks, paints and loaner brushes), so the burden does not
fall upon one person or Kingdom.  What say you?

Hillary

Subject:  Re: SC - Scribes Point at Gulf Wars

<snip>
In all, I had an absolutely wonderful time at Scribes Point and sincerely
hope
it continues at every War!

Curstaidh, Ansteorran scribe