SC - Knowne World Heraldic 2001- anyone going

MGreene@mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Tue Apr 10 11:07:46 PDT 2001

I am about to book my hotel room and am searching for a decent plane fare
to Knowne World Heraldic 2001 in Minnesota.  Is anyone else in kingdom
planning to go and interested in sharing a hotel?

I am planning to go up on Thursday evening, as I want to take advantage of
the tour to the Hill Monastic Library on Friday.
Please e-mail me directly (not on Heralds list) if you are interested or
know of anyone wanting to share a room to save on expenses.
Thanks,  Hillary Greenslade