[Scriptoris] introductions, please

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 10:24:45 PDT 2001

Greetings,
 I am mahee of acre. I live in Loch Soilleir, or better said, I live 1
hour south of Houston and 1 Hour west of NASA.

I have been in the SCA just past 3 years now. I started doing
illumination 3 years ago and started doing calligraphy 2 years ago. My
work can be seen at Http://geocities.com/maithgen/scrolls.html

I specialize in Middle Eastern C&I.

I am currently in a trial period apprenticeship to Mistress Ysuelt
deLacy of the Kingdom of Lochac(Australia). We are trying the distance
learning thing.

I weave Star of Merits and Centurians.

I am the current Coastal Region Scribe...which means that if you need
anything and you are in the Coastal Region, give me a yell...if you are
not in the Coastal Region, you can still give me a yell if needed. It
also means Sara is my boss.

I also love to teach scribes how to write in Arabic.

I am currently working on 2 scrolls. 1 is an AOA from Atlantia. You can
watch the progress of it at http://geocities.com/mahee_scribe  click on
Izdihara's scroll. The second is still in the research stage. It is a
Pelican Scroll.

Well, that is just a bit on me. Looking forward to reading about each
of you.

your servant,
mahee