[Scriptoris] Re: Charter shortages ?

Crystal aslyn2 at mindspring.com
Thu May 17 15:02:46 PDT 2001

[el snip-o]

Gloriously expectant Chiara said:

>I will not be there due to being so close to delivering this baby but I
think that Don Duncan can fill in mine if they are used at >this event as he
also does a late period hand.

I should be there with pen in hand and will be glad to fill it in for you if
Don Duncan is running himself ragged (as usual).  You just park yourself in
bed, young lady!

While I'm at it, let's give Chiara a round of applause for her dilligent
work on the scribal web site.  Lookin' good!

~Aslyn