[Scriptoris] Yay!

Kimberly Koch sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 14:46:50 PDT 2001

Hi all,

I just wanted to take a minute to give a little
wordfame to the Abbey of Tithipote in Namron.

I was asked to commission a peerage scroll on rather
short notice. The Abbey agreed to the commission and
produced an astonishly beautiful piece of artwork in 5
days so it would be in time for the elevation. Several
folks worked on the scroll, including Annais de
Montgomerie, Alix Tiberga, and Nicolaea.

My deepest thanks to the Abbey for their efforts and
to HL Anya, who flew down from Namron to Stargate to
deliver the scroll.

I hope to get a scan of the scroll onto the webpage at
some point so you can all see it.

Vivat the Abbey!

Please, everyone, I'd love it if we could make a
practice of giving kudos to those folks who are doing
original artwork (particularly when it's done in time
for the giving of the award). I'll do it as often as I
can myself, but I can't possibly know every time that
it happens, so help me out, and drop a note when you
see something cool. :)

Thanks a bunch!
Sara