[Scriptoris] Yay!

MGreene@mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Mon May 21 15:02:15 PDT 2001

Sara Penrose said:
I just wanted to take a minute to give a little
wordfame to the Abbey of Tithipote in Namron.
<snip? Several folks worked on the scroll, including
Annais de Montgomerie, Alix Tiberga, and Nicolaea.

Just wanted to say... I saw the scroll and it was an amazing work,
especially for having been done in 5 days.  Cuddo's to the Abbey!!!
It was based after a page in the Visconti Hours (my personal favorite!).
Keep up the beautiful work, guys!  Can't wait to see it again on the
web page.

Hillary