[Scriptoris] color copy packets

Kimberly Koch sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 11:55:18 PDT 2001

Hi all,

A number of you have asked for some of the beautiful
color copy packets that Baroness Curstaidh had made up
and distributed during her time as Star Signet. I have
made a few more of those, and will have them with me
at Warlord for sale *at cost*. The prices are $20 or
$22, depending on which packet you buy.

These are great resources for charter painters, as
they contain a number of examples of how to paint
specific Ansteorran charters.

Please come see me at the charter painting table in
the hall for more details. If I'm not there, please
inquire with Baroness Curstaidh (Sable Scroll) or
Baroness Alys (Central Regional Scribe). I will leave
the packets at the table all day Saturday and Sunday,
starting at noon and running until charter painting
stops.

Thanks,
Sara