[Scriptoris] Sotheby's to Auction Rare Illuminated Manuscripts

southern_scribe@ansteorra.org southern_scribe at ansteorra.org
Wed Jun 13 10:00:40 PDT 2001

Greetings to everyone,

While flipping through my most recent 'Renaissance'
magazine there was a most wonderful article.  Sotheby's
Auction house of London will be auctioning a collection
of rare manuscript leaves next Tuesday the 19th of June.
The magazine didn't have color photos of the leaves...
But Sothebys.com does have wonderful color photos and
detailed descriptions of the auction pieces.

I hope everyone gets a chance to view these magnificent
pieces before they are auctioned off.

In Service,
Emma Dandelion
Southern Regional Scribe