[Scriptoris] Painting Charters

Lady Simone ui'Dunlaingh lady_simone at code-works.com
Tue Sep 18 04:15:34 PDT 2001

I'll get you some ASAP. Until a new centurian can be aproved i have no
charters for it. but I'll have some rising stars and commets at elfsea

Simone

> On the subject of things needed, I'm running *very* low on painted
charters for the following awards:

> Rising Stars
> Comets
> Centurions
>
> I always need AoA and Thistle scrolls, and everything else is, of course,
always welcome, too.  I just wanted to let everyone know I'm especially
short on those three scrolls.

> In the near future I'll be at Elfsea Defender, Wiesenfeuer Baronial, Crown
and Namron Protectorate if you need to turn in painted charters or get blank
scrolls to work on.