[Scriptoris] Re:Scribal Positions Filled...

Star Signet Herald star_signet at ansteorra.org
Fri Aug 30 12:36:01 PDT 2002

Greetings Gentle Cousins,

I would like to take a moment to thank Her Excellency, Countess Sara Penrose,
for her dedicated work these past two years as Star Signet Herald.  She
generously gave of her time and resources to encourage the growth of the
scribal arts in Ansteorra.   And our kingdom benifitted greatly from her
efforts.  I only hope that I will be able to do half as well as she did.  Thank
you, Sara.

For those of you who have painted charters for the kingdom, thank you.  Your
efforts are noticed and well appreciated.  I hope you will continue to paint
charters as you are able.  I would like to add that there are many
opportunities for individuals to learn and develop scribal skills, should they
so desire.  If there are those who want to learn, but are not sure where to
start, please contact me or your regional or local scribe.  We will be happy to
help you.

Should anyone have any questions regarding the College of Scribes or any
scribal arts, please do not hestitate to ask.  I will be happy to help in any
way I can.

In Service to Crown and Kingdom,

Annais de Montgomerie
Star Signet Herald