[Scriptoris] Special Word Processing Needs

Kayci McKinley kmckinley at petra-ind.com
Tue Jan 8 14:27:51 PST 2002

It is not ideal for sure, but I have checked Quark Express, and PhotoShop
and neither of them have this feature.  If you use the Shift key as you
resize in Word, it will preserve the proportions of your text, but it will
not automatically rewrap it for you.  You will have to enter line breaks
yourself.

Nicolaea