[Scriptoris] Fwd: More AHSS instructor stuff

Gwenhuyvar@aol.com Gwenhuyvar at aol.com
Wed Apr 24 21:56:44 PDT 2002

--
I received the a message from the autocrat of the upcoming Ansteorra Heraldic
and Scribal Symposium which is at the bottom of this email.  It might give
some of us incentive to want to teach.  Also, we don't want there to be more
heraldry classes than scribal classes!
Anyway, thank you all for your attention.
Ldy Gwenhuyvar verch Morgant Dedwydd
Northern Regional Scribe
(mka Felicia Bills)
940-851-8302