[Scriptoris] Charter Painting and AHSS

gwenhuyvar@aol.com gwenhuyvar at aol.com
Wed May 15 16:09:02 PDT 2002

Greetings all,
I will be having a charter painting table at Eldern's Event this Saturday.  I will probably start around noon.  The charter painting will be in a tent, so if it seems like it is not working out, then I will at least be around to give out charters.
On another subject, I am still looking for people to teach classes at Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium July 6.  If you are interested in teaching please let me know.  I am looking for the Scribes and the Northern Herald is scheduling the Heralds.  So far the scribe classes that are scheduled are: Ansteorran Award Insignia; Designing Award Scrolls; Bar Borders and Ivy Vines (tentative, looking for alternate instructor);Beginning Calligraphy (tentative, looking for alternate instructor); Deciphering Insular Miniscule; Introduction to Gothic; The Traveling Scribe; Running a Charter Painting Table

Thank you for your attention.

In Service to the Kingdom
Lady Gwenhuyvar verch Morgant Dedwydd
Northern Regional Scribe