[Scriptoris] charters and insignia

Kimberly Koch sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 11 13:46:02 PDT 2002

Hi all,

I've had several folks ask me what painted charters
and insignia are needed most right now, so I thought
I'd post a brief list.

Charters: The ones I need most at the moment are the
newer awards, particularly the Golden Bridle and the
Arcus Majoris. I will have blanks for these awards at
Stargate Baronial this weekend. Some of the guild
heads and regional scribes have blanks as well.

You can turn in painted charters to me (or Modius, who
has a pretty good idea of where to find me), Star
Signet (Annais), or your regional scribe. If you
intend to mail scrolls to me, please contact me first
for a mailing address (don't use the address in the
Black Star for sending me packages - my dogs eat
packages delivered to our house).

Insignia: We are always in need of medallion insignia,
especially in styles appropriate to later periods. We
*really* need Comets right now. Cranes are also in
relatively short supply.

I'd also like to mention that Lady Deirdre inghean
mhicFhionnain will be helping to coordinate the
collection of insignia for the reign. She's a warm,
friendly lady who is very easy to work with. You can
direct insignia-related questions to her at
sunny75771 at yahoo.com.

You can turn in new insignia to Deirdre, me, or the
Crown.

My sincere thanks to all of you who are painting
charters and creating insignia for the kingdom. Keep
up the good work!

Warmest regards,
Sara Penrose
Sable Scroll