[Scriptoris] Fwd: [Dfw-announce] Fw: Two days of medieval history classes in Dallas, TX

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 26 11:33:21 PDT 2002

Hey gang,  this post (below) came off the DFW announcement list, and while
it may not have much to say about the illuminations as much as what the
illustrations say about life at the time, when when I saw the words
'illuminations', thought some of you guys might be interested as well.
Enjoy,  Hillary