[Scriptoris] Four Dick Blick Co. Gold Leaf Books -23 Karat

coastal Scribe coastal_scribe at ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 3 23:36:13 PST 2002

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1922584963
> Item Description:
> Each of the 4 books contain 25 leaves of surface gold leaf, warranted 23
karat plus, 3-3/8 in. x 3-3/8 in.  They are new and have never been opened
and are ready for your arts and crafts projects.  PAYMENT OPTIONS: Credit
Cards through PayPal, Cashiers Checks and Money Orders. If you are a
seasoned Ebayer with an excellent rating, I will also accept a personal
check. SHIPPING: Buyer pays priority shipping of $3.85 with optional
insurance upon request. Thanks and Good Luck!!!