[Scriptoris] Fwd: Scribes Symposium

Annais de Montgomerie maleahladywait at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 11:23:48 PST 2002

Greetings all!

The following symposium notice is for this weekend
(December 7) in Calontir.  It is really short notice.

BUT....I do recommend going.  I have enjoyed the
symposiums I have attended in Calontir.  I always
learn a great deal and the instructors are top
quality!

If any of you do end up going, please share your
information with the rest of us.  :)

Thanks!

Annais

--- Carol O'Connell of Graphic World