[Scriptoris] Charter Masters

Star Signet Herald star_signet at ansteorra.org
Fri Dec 6 05:41:53 PST 2002

Hi All!

checked the newest set of masters and we currently have the following:

1 Golden Bridle
1 Queen's Rapier
3 Sable Falcon
1 Arcus Majoris
1 King's Archer
10 AoA
1 Compass Rose
4 Sable Comet
3 Sable Crane
8 Sable Thistle
2 King's Gauntlet
2 Queen's Glove
2 Centurion
2 Star of Merit
5 Iris of Merit
2 White Scarf
2 Court Barony

This is according to the new set of masters that became available last month.

I will be at 12th Night to hand these out to those of you who currently have a
set of masters.

If you would like for me to mail them to you before then, please let me know
off list.  I will be happy to send them to you.

Also, if anyone would like to create new masters, OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK
YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!  As you can tell by the list above, we have plenty
of AoA and Sable Thistle charters, but need different masters for the others.
Please contact me if you or anyone you know would be interested in designing
new masters(it's really simple!  HONEST!  It's lots of fun, too!).  And again,
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Hugs!

Annais