[Scriptoris] requesting assistance

Tamberlin tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 11 17:39:45 PST 2002

Greetings,

I'm in need of assistance.  I've met someone from
Denton TX on one of my other lists.  She's currently
not playing in the SCA but is interested in scribal
activities.  Problem, I'm in Northkeep, which is
rather a bit of a drive.  I emailed her & told her I'd
try to find someone in her area she could meet face to
face.  I've sent out a couple of emails but I don't
know if I have addresses correct.  I'd greatly
appreciate any assistance I could forward to her.

Sincerly,

Cunovinda ingen Choinnich
aka Tamberlin Lee
Northkeep A&S Officer