[Scriptoris] Fw: [Ansteorra] A happy announcement

chiara chiara at io.com
Tue Dec 17 18:04:40 PST 2002

No, she is being elevated at coronation as far as I know. She accepted
Thursday, the 11th, for coronation elevation. I am only the deputy steward
so ask Borek, the steward himself, for further clarification.

Today alone we were discussing schedules to do it all and get feast off on
time.

Sincerely,
Chiara
Ansteorra, Steppes
Not all ermine spots are created equally