[Scriptoris] White vine Question

Kayci McKinley kmckinley at petra.com
Wed Apr 23 09:43:23 PDT 2003

Hi all,
I am just beginning my first design in white vine for a prize scroll that I
am doing.  I have designed several other styles of scrolls from early celtic
to Viscontii, to whatever strikes my fancy. I am a "do I like it", if so,
try it kind of a scribe.  I really like the intricacy and look of the white
vine.

 I have a few period samples of pages with white vine on them in an Italian
Illumination book that I have and I was wondering if anyone has any tips or
tricks to keep in mind when working on the design.  Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Nicolaea
Namron