[Scriptoris] Inquiry

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Sat Aug 30 22:42:22 PDT 2003

M'lady,

Thank you for your prompt response.  Currently, I have plenty of scrolls
to paint -- I just needed to know what was wanted.

AoAs -- I have 2 completed
White Scarf -- Just started
King's Archer -- About 1/3 done
Arcus Majoris -- About 1/3 done
Golden Bridle -- Just started
Thistle -- Just started
Crane -- Just started

I usually work on several at once as I put them aside to dry and then go
back to them later when the paint's dry.  I find that I don't mess up the
paints nearly as much when I do them this way.  I will go ahead and start
another Thistle, Crane and a couple of Comets.

BTW, I live in the Barony of the Steppes, mundanely, Dallas, Texas and I
have only been painting Illuminations for about a year and a half.  Our
Guild leader is working on getting the scrolls we painted for this year's
Warlord on the web site.  If they has already been posted, I did the
vines & froufrou on the Archer's Scroll and Frank the Illiterate Scribe
painted the picture.  I think that the Artisan scrolls will be going up
there too.  HL Ciard did the one in dark colors and I painted the one in
pastels.  If these scrolls are on the web site, you can see examples of
my work.

Thanks for your help!

Lady Fionnuala the Fey "Nuala"

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 22:29:22 -0500 "lisabetta" <lisabetta at houston.rr.com>
writes:
> Greetings Lady Fionnuala,
>
> As always we are in need of the lower level awards. Aoa's, Comets,
> Cranes,
> Thistles,
> Not knowing you I am un familiar with your location. If you are need
> of
> charters feel free to contact me off list and if I am ot local to
> you I will
> get you in touch with smeone who can better assist..
> Hugs
> Lady Lisabetta Micola da Monte
> Coastal Region Scribe
(Snip!)