[Scriptoris] scribal thank you's!

Kimberly Koch sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 10 06:55:38 PST 2003

Hi all,

I'd just like to extend a few thank you's to the folks
who have turned in insignia and painted charters
recently (please forgive me if I've inadvertantly left
anyone out):

The scribal guilds of Bryn Gwlad and the Steppes both
turned in a large number of beautifully painted
charters.
The kind folks of Northkeep donated some lovely woven
Iris ribbons.

Also, HL Ciard (Steppes) recently produced a
magnificent original Pelican scroll for His Excellency
Pendaran Glamorgan, and HL Oriana (Bonwicke)
illuminated a gorgeous original Pelican scroll for
Duchess Sieglinde Syr.

My sincere thanks to all these talented people for so
generously donating their time.

I also want to thank everyone who has supported the
kingdom by donating insignia and charters during my
time as Sable Scroll, and TRM Patrick and Julia, who
have been an absolute joy to work with.

Please note that HL Ceinwen ferch Rhual will step up
as the new Sable Scroll this weekend, and I am sure
that the gifted artisans of this kingdom will support
her in her new office as they've supported me during
my time as Sable Scroll.

One last note - don't forget the insignia/charter
competition that HE Borek is hosting at coronation! If
the things I've received so far are any indication,
the entries will be beautiful to behold and the
competition will be quite heated!

See you at Coronation!

Kind regards,
Sara Penrose