[Scriptoris] Egg Tempera?

Crystal Lamb crystal.lamb at sabinevalley.org
Fri Jan 31 14:48:51 PST 2003

Re:  Egg Tempera

Just for the fun of it, the recipe is briefly mentioned in Cennini (hey,
don't ding me on the spelling.  I'm at work, it's 4:47, and I'm too lazy
to spell check it on the internet, 'k?).

Way back in my apprentice days, I was bored one night and did some gold
leafing with it.  That puppy stuck on a piece of
glass....gezz....probably 'til this day.

~A