[Scriptoris] Source for feathers

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 14:28:21 PST 2003

Try Southern Imports, they carry a large variety of costuming items, they
are down near the museum and medical center, I think on Fannin near 59, or
thereabouts.   They may be able to accomodate or tell you where else to
head.  Also, try Michaels or Hobby Lobby as last I looked they were carrying
more and more feather packages.

Cheers, Hillary