[Scriptoris] Lefties (was: Seeking Advice)

letebts at earthlink.net letebts at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 28 10:10:52 PST 2003

One thing I learned when teaching, that not all lefties need the left
oblique pen, the one that is cut low on the left side and angles up to the
right corner. The only ones that need the special pen are the ones who reach
around their paper in an open "hug" and are called "hookers." The rest do
well with a squared, chisel-edged pen. I have tried both pens with my left
hand. (I'm a "rightie.") Too, there are certain parts of letters where a
leftie just has to go on faith where no pen has scribed before!

Lete