[Scriptoris] (OT) Baby Pictures

Crystal Lamb crystal.lamb at sabinevalley.org
Thu May 29 14:57:28 PDT 2003

she has lovely, long fingers and should be able to create some real
works of art.

*sigh*....I'm so jealous.  Unfortunately, so far Nic doesn't have an
artistic bone in his body.  But he can dance.  And sing.  And use off
hand weapons.

of course she does have a hyper protective Russian daddy that Nic would
have to deal with. :-)

Wuh oh.... ;-)

<--- Major protective Mom here....'sway many Aunts and Uncles lining
up....LOL!

would that be the "Quizzats-hadapen"

(insert best Buggs Bunny voice here) "hmmmmm......could be....."

We've gotta take two different group pics of all our kids:

(1)  Crown Tourney 2018;  and

(2)  Laurel's Prize Tourney 2018

Then, at every Twelfth Night or so, we group them back together and take
the same shot.

~Ace