[Scriptoris] Mistress Lasair

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 24 13:27:39 PST 2003

(Please forward this to anyone who'd be interested.)

Greeting from Mistress Serena Lascelles!

As some of you know, Mistress Lasair ni Fhionnualann (Dawn Draheim) is leaving
Ansteorra this Thursday.  For personal reasons, she is moving to northern
California.

I am putting together a scrapbook for her to take with her.  I'm asking those
who wish to send a farewell/good luck note to her to write it up and send it to
me *privately* at serena1570 at yahoo.com for me to print & put in the scrapbook.
You don't need to write a tome; "best wishes from so-and-so" will suffice if
you're "tongue-tied".  But if you have a favorite memory or story, that's good
too.  We've had both kinds contributed so far.

I will be giving her the scrapbook Wednesday evening.  That's two days from
now.  I will print & put in the scrapbook anything received by NOON Wednesday.
I will collect anything received after that point and forward it to her in
California.  Please don't let that give you reason to procrastinate.

--Serena