[Scriptoris] What are people working on?

Wolfger von Sibenburgen wolfgervon at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 7 12:25:37 PDT 2003

I am working on seven "Thank You" scrolls for our
group's event next weekend. (I finally got the text
just this last Wednesday) We will see how many I can
get done in time for the event. :)

I also have an AoA scroll for the Kingdom of the West
that is mostly done. The calligraphy is mostly done,
and the Bar and Ivy should not take that long to draw
in and paint.

Then two armigerous scrolls I need to get to work on
(a Crane and a Pelican) and will probably start on
after Guardian (The pelican I need to get her full
achievement registered first.)

Wolfger