Scribal Handbook Was [Scriptoris] Re:originals

Coastal Regional Scribe coastal_scribe at ansteorra.org
Thu Sep 11 09:11:10 PDT 2003

Last I heard Mistress Hillary, had it and was working on it.
That was two years ago I think.

I know a few months back, after it was brought up again at the January round
table meeting, I started working on my own version. I have not had a lot of
time as of late. But when I do have it ready I am more then will to send out to
who ever wants a copy. It is something I started as an intro into what we do in
c & I, it will have a secontion on each of the officers and what their duties
are, what a guild principle does. What is the differance between a chater and a
scroll. Perfer paints, and colors. WSecontiono f web links and books to look
through.

hugs betta