[Scriptoris] Standard document sizes, and framing said documents

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 11:03:52 PDT 2003

By the way, the Care sheet would not be something the regional scribes would normally have in
their supply stock, as its added to the envelope with the scroll by the Sable Scroll, when the
scrolls are prepared and given to the Crown.  The only persons who would normally have a copy is
the Signet and Sable Scroll (and probably anyone who received a scroll envelope with it in there.

If the Regionals want to use the Care sheet for the prize scrolls and other works given out within
their area that may be a good idea, but the Care sheet was originally designed with Award charters
in mind, and may have instructions specific to that use.  I do believe there is a line in there
about 'if instructions are included at the bottom of your scroll, they should be trimmed off the
page before framing the charter'.

Hillary