[Scriptoris] Standard document sizes, and framing said documents

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 11:06:47 PDT 2003

Ahha!  Another person who has knowledge about doing framing and could probably teach a class on
the subject.   You guys are hiding your talents and need to share them with others who want to
learn from your experience!!   King's College is in the summer I think, plenty of time to prepare.
Hillary   :-)