[Scriptoris] save info sheets

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 12:14:27 PDT 2003

I'm pretty sure I have several copies laying around.  But if I need your's I'll let you know.

You know, I was just thinking about maybe it's time to create a historical archive for some of
that old stuff, put it in scrapbooks, and let folks see how things were done in the 'olden days'.
So, don't throw it all out if it can be of historical interest.

Your timing is impecable as always, as since I'm getting the handbook ready to pass along to
Darius in a week or two, so it can be put online.  I would like to add an article or two about the
beginnings of the scribal arts in Ansteorra.   So, we need to talk more, and if that means I need
to drive up there for a visit, I'm on the way. :-)

I'll get back to you about sending me some thoughts on the beginnings.
Thanks.  Hillary