[Scriptoris] Callgraphy Classes

lisabetta lisabetta at houston.rr.com
Thu Sep 11 12:57:38 PDT 2003

Iknow we can pretty much get the church that GE has populace at.
On a sat. but Would need to talk to a library or such for a two day
class..

group i would like it to be a mundane affair, not assocaited with
an event unless it was at a king's college where we had one room
for many hours..  the one and two hour time slots we are given just
isn't enough ..

hugs bett a

At Thursday, 11 September 2003, Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.
com> wrote:

>You probably don't want to do it during an event locally, but sometime
>when there is no conflict.
>And you could get a library room for the one or two days, for free.
>Hillary
>
>(probably want to put me on your list to take, and I can also teach
Carolingian.
>)
>
>--- Chiara <chiara at io.com> wrote:
>> Hmmm .... tempting cause I will be sorta in the area. I will be
east of
>> Huntsville actually. Waaay east.
>>
>> My favorite hands can be found in Mira, that is what I would teach.
:)

>> I am willing to teach at the next event you all and I will be
at if that
>> helps any.
>>
>> Chiara
>>
>> > Teachers et all,
>> >
>> > Is there someone will to come and spend a weekend in houston,
and teach
>> > a  completely one hand class?
>> >
>> > If so please contact me, I have at least 5 people including
myself who
>> > really  do want to work on calligraphy.
>> >

>> > In service,
>> > Lady Lisabetta
>> > CRScribe

          EASY and FREE access to your email anywhere:
                http://email-reader.com/mail/
      4,500 cybercafes worldwide  -  http://netcafeguide.com/