[Scriptoris] Scribal Heraldic Titles

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 08:38:05 PDT 2003

I've already posted a bit about this subject, but for URLs you may start with the Ansteorran
Heralds webpage, and just poke around.  Most of the various reports are listed there (including
LoARs), along with the Ansteorran Gazette, which is the Heralds kingdom newsletter.

At one time the scribes had a regular column in the Gazette.  Maybe we will have one put back in
it again, since most folks now read it online (to save costs) and print their own hardcopy if
needed.

Cheers, Hillary