[Scriptoris] Gazzette...

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Mon Sep 15 11:24:48 PDT 2003

On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 10:57:29AM -0500, Coastal Regional Scribe wrote:
> Any scribe who is interested inposting something in the gazzette is welcome
> too. The issue is most scribes don't know about it and don't realize it is our
> offical means of communication. i am trying to make sure all my groups are
> aware and do print it and have a copy on hand at their meetings, but we have so
> many that don't go to gatherings, and may think out that is just for the
> herlads. when in fact it is for all.. So I urge each of you to get the word out
> that it is available for scribes also.

Yes, please please! :)  As the publisher of the Gazette, I am *more*
than happy to put practically anything into the issue.  Articles,
letters, even cartoons are acceptable.  I only print in black & white
(for cost reasons), but I could certainly do a color PDF for the
electronic version (if it wasn't too big, file-size-wise), so drawings
of ANY sort are certainly doable.

Please do let me know if you'd like to put something in the Gazette!  My
usual deadline is the 25th of the month, but I've been known to let that
slide if I know something is definitly coming a tad bit later.
Submissions or questions can be emailed to me at either
jds at randomgang.com or obelisk at ansteorra.org.

-Emma de Fetherstan
Obelisk Herald

--