[Scriptoris] Scribal Heraldic Titles

Rosalia di Bellavita Star at ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 15 15:57:50 PDT 2003

The Heraldic Titles were requested by the previous Star Signet for the
Regional Scribes.  The College of Heralds is currently working on getting
the 3 additional titles registered for use.  These titles are registered to
the Kingdom of Ansteorra.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me off the
list.

Rosalia
Star Principal Herald