[Scriptoris] regarding scrolls not received

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 08:37:46 PDT 2003

Try again but this time send the copies directly to Zodiacus herald, and maybe include a stamped
postcard for a return confirmation that the action has been done, or an e-mail address.  I know
that the prior Zodiacus made great strides in uncovering old awards never entered to the list.
Perhaps yours just fell through the cracks.  It is possible that your local herald included it
with his monthly report, and if so, it probably just got filled at kingdom with that branches
reports, instead of being forwarded to the 'Order of Precidence' herald, called Zodiacus.    So,
try once more. Zodiacus contact info can be found in the back of the Black Star under Kingdom
Deputy heralds.
Cheers, Hillary