[Scriptoris] retired charters?

Elaine Crittenden letebts at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 23 15:00:08 PDT 2003

Would it be acceptable to use the "retired" but still painted charters in
one's portfolio for others to see one's skills as a painter? There seems to
be such a brouhaha about what to do with them--"Ahh, to turn them in or not
to turn them in? That is the question."
[Apologies to you, dear Shakespeare.]  ;-)

Lete
When my mother used to make an end-of-the-painting goofup, a time when whe
wanted to finish the painting and she "finished" the painting, she would
refer to the work as her "brush practice."  ;-DDD