[Scriptoris] Greetings

Crystal Lamb crystal.lamb at sabinevalley.org
Tue Jan 14 08:34:08 PST 2003

Greetings, all:

I thought I would go ahead and sign up for the scribal lists in the
Kingdom.

Although I cannot travel to many events for the next few years due to
school and family obligations, I would be more than happy to provide
encouragement, or discuss "all things scribal" with anyone.

It was a pleasure meeting many of you at Coronation.  May I also pass
along my congratulations to Lady Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio for
completing a wonderful original King's Champion Scroll for Coronation.
I know how challenging and rewarding it is to complete an original for
an event, and she did a lovely job of it (nice illumination!).

Take care,

~Aslyn