[Scriptoris] Scribal Meeting at Red Tape

Star Signet Herald star_signet at ansteorra.org
Fri Jan 17 09:16:44 PST 2003

Hi all,

Sorry for the EXTREMELY late notice.  There is a Scribal meeting on the
schedule for Red Tape.

I would encourage all interested to attend.  We will be discussing a few things
regarding the College of Scribes, including charter masters, original works,
promotion of the scribal arts in all regions of Ansteorra and beyond.  Please
bring your thoughts and ideas.

I will also be available for most of the day to discuss one on one or in group
anything and everything.

Please pass this email on to others who might be interested and able to attend.
Sorry for the cross postings.

If you aren't able to attend, but are interested as to what was said/done or
have ideas/thoughts, please let me know.  I will be happy to keep you informed.

Hugs!

Annais de Montgomerie
Star Signet