[Scriptoris] Scribal Meeting at Red Tape

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 17 10:35:06 PST 2003

Round Table (formerly known as Red Tape) is generally held in the central
kingdom area. This year it's being held at the University of Texas at
Arlington, and the website can be found by going to the Ansteorran Calendar,
or via this website: http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/seneschal/redtape.html
As this is a kingdom business meeting, it is held in modern clothes, and
there is not feast.  It's very informative to go to and open to everyone,
you don't have to be a kingdom or regional officer.
Cheers, Hillary