[Scriptoris] Scribal Meeting at Red Tape

Darius of the Bells masterdarius at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 18 17:13:45 PST 2003

Herding cats......

I vizualize a domestic setting.... perhaps within a gold leafed border...
Star Signet waving a feather tipped wand madley in the air before her with
one hand whilst spritzing the air with a bottle marked "essence of cream"
with the other while trying to coax multiple felines into painting charters
with their tails........

Darius
Gypsy rule number one: Don't go there! : )