[Scriptoris] (no subject)

Janet Hetrick jennet_of_tewkesbury at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 23 13:16:14 PST 2003

Greetings all,

I am using Lady Lisabetta Micola da Monte's email to promote and ask for
teachers at Scribe's Point for Gulf Wars.  Its only 45 days away, woohoo.  I
hope you don't mind Lisabetta.

If you have not been to a Gulf Wars, you should. :-)
It is a fun little War of about 4000 good folks from all over.

Scribe's Point will be in the same place as previous years with the
oppununity to paint scrolls, talk to other scribes, look at various book and
generally get a good scribal fix.

We would love to have teachers from various Kingdoms.

If you are interested, please drop me a note on what you would like to
teach.

Hope to see you all at Gulf Wars!

Jennet of Tewkesbury