[Scriptoris] Originals

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 24 07:45:00 PST 2003

 Star Signet Herald <star_signet at ansteorra.org> wrote:

11. Original scrolls – There is a serious backlog of achievement scrolls in
this kingdom....Seven peers have contacted me  wanting their achievement scrolls/Letters Patent done. I would like to match assignment with scribes as soon as possible. Please contact me if you are interested.

Annais

If we have a backlog, I would like to see who wants what...a list. This could easily be accomplished by adding a page to our scribal site. That way we can see who wants what and that would give us a chance to see what we can do. Sorry for the bad wording.

your servant,

mahee