[Scriptoris] originals

Kayci McKinley kmckinley at petra.com
Fri Jan 24 11:07:37 PST 2003

Amanda,
Hi,  I am Nicolaea and I play in Namron.  The Abby is located in  Norman,
and would be more than happy to help you get started with originals.  It can
be overwhelming sometimes, but I love it. The list is a great pace for info,
so feel free to pick all of our brains  or what's left of them). LOL

Nicolaea MacFionndlaigh
Scribal Geek