[Scriptoris] Originals

Suzanne Booth suzannebooth at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 24 11:59:17 PST 2003

Greetings, Annais!

As Sara said, I currently have 4 backlog scrolls that I have to complete before
I can take on any more from the kingdom backlog.  However, I can help out with
layouts if someone else paints and calligs them.

I'm quite comfortable with celtic knotwork, white vine, and trompe l'oile
(squashed bug) illuminations.

As soon as I clear up my backlog (with mundane work responsibilities, I figure
about 6-12 months from now), I'll be able to go back on the "active" list.
Since I tend to research my pieces quite a bit, I will feel comfortable
accepting assignments (calligraphy and illumination) for any time period and
country  (although I haven't done any arabic/persian or oriental ones yet).

-- Suzanne

HL Suzanne de la Ferté
Barony of Bjornsborg, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Apprentice to Rose & Geof Cathan