[Scriptoris] intro

HRAFNASDOT@aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Fri Jan 24 16:29:05 PST 2003

I just got on this list in the last few days.  I've been on the castle list for quite a long time.  A quick introduction of myself would be:  Lady Asa Hrafnasdottir, Canton of Loch Ruadh, Elfsea (west Ft. Worth).  I've only just really become active this last year and half, but have been playing a little more than 6 years.  I may have met most of you at Round Table or at Stargate Yule, where I showed some of my C&I.

I would be interested in doing an original scroll, if you think my style would be a good match for someone.  Right now I am doing some Mira Calligraphiae and most of my callig is from that or black letter/batarde style.    I hope to get a few more of my scrolls up but here is what I have right now at:
http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/hrafnasdot/.  If you think these would be something you want for the website, I can send you the right images.  I need some lead time for a scroll.

I am currently running our local Scribes & Illuminators guild.  We meet the 2nd Monday of each month.  What other information would you like?  The last few meetings average 12 to 15 people.  (I may have to find a bigger location, soon).  It's been running under A&S - what info do ya'll need for scribes?

Thanks for all the info at Round Table and it was a great help.

Asa