[Scriptoris] Scribal Catnip

Jocelyn Hinkle scribe_ari at lycos.com
Mon Jan 27 10:02:02 PST 2003

Hey all,
What is your favorite motivational goody? E.G. What would motivate you the most in creating new and original works?

I call it Scribal Catnip. My personal catnip is seeing how excited the recipient gets when they receive the finished work. In my experience the one original you make, may be the only one they will ever receive. I also like hearing their stories of their friends reactions to it.

Ari
---
Find strength where there is none
left.