[Scriptoris] Scribal Tea at Warlord

Coastal Regional Scribe coastal_scribe at ansteorra.org
Fri Feb 7 10:40:24 PST 2003

I just wanted to take a second and let everyone know, we are in the planning
stages of a Scribal Tea at Steppes Warlord.

This is going to be a nice chance for us to see the faces of the people we know
the names of. We will have about 2 to 3 hours to talk and relax and get to know
each other. If you would like to bringbooks to share and portfolios to to show,
a standard meet and greet.

If you were on the fence about going to Warlord here is yet another reason to
go. I would like to get a good guess of how many will be there so if you can
shoot me an email and let me know.

In service
Lisabetta
coastal region scribe